EU Cookie Law
This cookie is placed if you click the Allow button in this
message. It tells us you have given your consent to the use of
cookies on our site and stops this message from displaying.
Cookies used: CookieLawCompliance
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and
cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in
response to actions made by you which amount to a request for
services, such as logging in or filling in forms. You can set your
browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts
of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any
personally identifiable information.
Cookies used: ASP.NET_SessionId, UserContext
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we
can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us
to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how
visitors move around the site. All information these cookies
collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow
these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and
will not be able to monitor its performance. We use the Google
Analytics service for this purpose.
Cookies used: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
You can choose, below, not to allow cookies. If you do, we can't guarantee that your experience with the Website will be as good as if you do allow cookies.
The information collected by cookies does not personally identify you; it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Website and your location.
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer.
These links explain how you can control cookies via your browser - remember that if you turn off cookies in your browser then these settings apply to all websites not just this one:
- Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 (this page links to further information for different versions of IE - the mobile version is at http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspx).
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042 (or http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677 for mobile versions)
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/ Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Blackberries: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/