Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
2. Booking Confirmation - Once a booking has been made you will receive confirmation, only after monies have been paid does a contract between Bunn Leisure and the customer exist. Should you wish to make a change to your booking once it has been confirmed, such as the type of accommodation, we will always try to meet your request. However, a charge of £20 per alteration will be payable. If you wish to change the date of your holiday, this may be treated as a cancellation. Minimum holiday prices after discounts are £149 for 7 nights and £99 for 3 or 4 nights. Prices given are only valid at the time of booking. Any quotation obtained prior to booking is subject to change. Please remember no booking is transferable within 28 days of the start of the holiday.
3. Number In Your Party - This booking has been entered into on the understanding that the total number in your party shall in no circumstances exceed the capacity of the caravan holiday home or cottage as advertised online or in our brochure. Children and infants must be included in the total number of the party.
4. Initial Payment - When you book, the initial payment stated must be paid. This initial payment must include your booking deposit as part payment towards the cost of your holiday & subscription to Holiday Cancellation Protection (if required). If you wish to take advantage of any offers, they must be claimed at this stage. All offers are subject to availability at the time of booking and to specific terms and conditions and may be withdrawn at any time. These offers only apply to the promotional period stated and cannot normally be combined with any other offer. Please note that if prices are reduced once you have booked your holiday we are unable to refund the difference between your holiday price and any special offer prices. Holiday deposits/payments, unfortunately, cannot be transferred from one year to another.
5. The Balance Of Hire Money - The balance of hire money as shown on your invoice is due and payable 6 weeks before the start of your holiday. Your invoice gives full details. For bookings made within 6 weeks of your holiday start-date, you will normally pay the full hire charge when you make your booking. If you wish to pay your balance-of-hire by credit card, then you must contact us to do this not later than 6 weeks before your holiday starts.
6. Booking Cancellation - If you are compelled to cancel your holiday you must inform us in writing to the Bunn Leisure Booking Office by 1st class mail or Email and hold confirmation that we have received your notification. We recommend that you take out our Holiday Cancellation Plan which covers you and your holiday party if you cancel your holiday for one of the qualifying reasons, any cancellation should be notified in writing to us, please note, we do not offer cancellation protection on our holiday houses. If you do not take out our Cancellation Protection Plan or cover of your own NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN ON ANY MONES PAID.
8. Linen and Towels - Bedding is provided - pillows, duvets/quilts, covers, sheets and pillow cases. However, towels are not provided. Please note promotional bookings and bookings from third party's (i.e. The Sun Newspaper) may incur additional charges for bed linen and towels. A modern launderette is available on park.
10. Availability - The Booking is made on the understanding that the caravan holiday home or cottage will be placed at your disposal on the date stated. Should this not be possible through circumstances not under the control of the owner (e.g. fire, theft or damage) we cannot guarantee to provide an alternative holiday accommodation. In this case, the booking deposit will be refunded to you in full but you will have no claim against the owner. In the interest of continued improvement Bunn Leisure reserves the right to alter or delete amenities or facilities or any part of the programme of activities either advertised or previously available without prior notice. The company reserves the right to move or amend bookings already confirmed without notifying you.
11. Bookings - The holidays we offer have been designed with families and couples in mind. Therefore bookings by persons of 21 years of age and under are not allowed. There are also restrictions on bookings for 'singles groups' consisting of all male or all female single people. We may apply discretion in certain circumstances such as pre-arranged sports events however, please contact us if you would like further clarification. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse the booking if these conditions are contravened.
12. Your Pet - You may bring your dog with you to many holiday homes, provided you can produce a vaccination certificate if requested. A charge of £30 per pet per week/booking will be made for this facility. You must tell us that you are bringing your pet when you make your booking. You will need to bring your pet basket with you as pets are only allowed on the clear understanding that under no circumstances may your pet lie on bedding or chairs. Pets are not allowed in the entertainment complexes (clubs, shops, bars or swimming pool areas) and must be exercised on a lead. Pets must not be left unattended in holiday homes or elsewhere. The maximum number of pets is 2. Unfortunately, no refund can be given if pets are not in attendance. Please note pets are not permitted in our cottages. We reserve the right to require owners to control their pets and any dog considered a nuisance, or affecting the comfort of other guests, to remove it from our Parks.
13. Swimming Pool/Steam Room/Sauna/Sunbeds - Children under the age of 12 and non-swimmers are not allowed to use the swimming pools unless accompanied by an adult. Under 16's are not allowed in the Health Suite and Fitness Centre.
14. Your Vehicles - Your vehicles, their accessories and contents are left at your risk. Bunn Leisure and their Management will not be responsible for loss or damage to accessories or contents from any causes except from the negligence of its employees and/or agents. Parking and other regulations are in accordance with Local Authority requirements. Whilst using your vehicle on Bunn Leisure you are bound by the Road Traffic Act 1988 and all laws are applicable, including driving, or being in charge of a vehicle when under the influence of drink or drugs.
15. Service - If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your holiday or accommodation you must notify Reception immediately so that we have the opportunity to rectify it for you. If you do not notify us immediately whilst on Park, we cannot consider any subsequent claim submitted. Written claims not received by Bunn Leisure within 14 days of the completion of your holiday will not be considered.
17. While Every Care Is Taken - To ensure the details shown online or in brochures are correct, Bunn Leisure cannot accept responsibility for errors, omissions or misunderstanding.
18. Special Conditions - Ball games are not be permitted near caravans or built up areas - please use areas provided. Please note: Push chairs are not permitted in the clubs. Boats/Jet Skis and such water craft are not permitted to be parked by caravans or in our car parks. Storage facilities are available on request.
While every effort will be made to return lost property, Bunn Leisure cannot accept responsibility for items left after departure. Lost property will only be held for one month after departure.
19. Smoking - In order to comply with new legislation we expect all of our guests not to smoke in any of our caravans, cottages, pubs, clubs, restaurants and indoor venues. They will be liable for any damage caused through smoking.
21. Sun Breaks - In order to use certain Bunn Leisure facilities, Club Membership must be purchased. Gas, electric and linen are additional charges.
Having complied with this requirement, guests who need to cancel their holiday due to sickness, redundancy or jury service will be entitled to a refund of monies paid less the £20.00 cancellation fee subject to: